SCHOOL RULES : GENERAL
Come to school in time.
- Student should always be neatly dressed in their school uniforms with their shoes polished and hair
done. No fancy jewellery is to be worn. Growing of nails and using of nail polish / tattoo is
- Students are advised to make use of the dust-bin provided for throwing bits of paper etc., they are
expected to keep the campus neat and clean.
- No student should or whistle in the school building or use foul language inside or outside the
- Students must take care of the school property. Damaging school furniture and property, Writing on
the walls and disfiguring visuals is strictly forbidden. Any damage done to the school property will
be severely dealt with and penalty imposed. It is individually or collectively recoverable form the
defaulter / defaulters. .students are advised not to bring costly articles / mobile / camera / pen
drive / watch etc., to school. The school will not be responsible for such articles or cash lost.
- Students are advised to deposit unclaimed articles found in the school with their class-teacher.
- Students who come to school under the care of their escorts, should not go home one their own, but
should wait for them after the school is over parents are responsibleo ensure that their wards are
dropped to and picked up from the school on time.
- Students are allowed to used the office telephone only in cases of emergency with the permission of
the office-in charge.
- The Pupils are generally expected to be responsible for the safe custody of their books and
- Students are not permitted to practice any borrowing or lending.
- Once in school, students would not be allowed to leave the school except for sickness. Parents
should show their I-Card.
- As per our school annual plan, all students should participate atleast in a tour or Educational trip
organised by the school every year.
- Students who are using their own transport / private van excluding our school bus,should take care
of their safety and belongings till the first bell / after the schoolclosing bell in their own as
per their parent's insturction and parents / Private vehicle in charge are responsible for the same.
One female attendant in the private vehicle is a must. Parents should have complete details of the
driver. the copy of the driver's license, insurance of the vehicle etc.
- The parents are also requested to ensure that they pick their wards in line immediately after the