SCHOOL INFRASTRUCTURE :
1. COMPUTER EDUCATION : Computer Education is imparted to the students from 1st
Standard to keep them on pace with the fast expanding technological world and the challenges of the
2. SCHOOL AWARDS : The school gives prizes for :- General Proficiency, Co-curricular Activities, Sports activities, etc.,
3. SCHOOL LIBRARY : The school library is open to all bonafide students of the school. All the classes are provided with one library period per week. The students should observe the following rules.
a. The library has an open access system i.e. the children are allowed to go directly to the shelves and take books of their choice.
b. They must maintain absolute silence in the library.
c. No Reference book will be issued to any student.
d. Books marked, disfigured, damaged or lost will have to be replaced or paid for by the borrower.
e. Students are not allowed to bring their personal books or belongings into the library.
f. Each student must bring his/her diary and pencil to the library.
g. Every pupil is expected to read at least 10-15 books during the term. They must make a note in the diary, the names of the books they have read.
4. SCHOOL MAGAZINE : Every student is encouraged to bring the articles in the form of essays, stories, riddles, poems, puzzles, etc.,
5. EDUCATIONAL FIELD TRIPS: Pupils are taken out to various places of historical or geographical interest. All students are expected to participate in these field trips whenever they are organized.
6. SCIENCE PRACTICALS: Practical’s are an integral part of Science teaching. So provision is made for science practical’s for all classes. Practical Examination is conducted for the students of senior classes.
7. SELF STUDY TIMETABLE : (High School) : The students of High School must prepare Self Study Time-Table and get it scrutinized by their class teachers. Parents should see that the pupil follows it at home and develops systematic habits.
8. CELEBRATION OF FESTIVALS : a. All the festivals are celebrated in the school to bring out the awareness about our rich culture, heritage and tradition.
b. Science / Craft exhibition is organised to provide an opportunity for parents to see what their children have achieved in their creative and innovative activities.
9. CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS : The School conducts various State Level and National Level Certificate examinations. Like-ASSET. Cyber Olympiad, Maths Olympiad, Ramayan & Mahabharata examination conducted by Bharata Sanskriti Prachara Yojan. Parents are requested to encourage their wards to participate in such examinations.
10. INTER-SCHOOL AND INTRA-SCHOOL COMPETITIONS : The school aims to promote the skills inherent in children by encouraging the students to participate in class activities and various competitions like Debate, Recitation, Elocution, Creative Writing, Dumb Charades, Games & Sports, etc., Such competitions are conducted as Inter-Class activities and Inter-House activities and promote the spirit of healthy sportsmanship. Students are also encouraged to participate in Inter-School competitions.